Graduate students and recent PhDs may apply for ASL travel support. To be considered, please send
- a letter of application, and
- a brief recommendation letter by the thesis supervisor.
Your application letter should be brief (preferably one page) and should include:
- your name;
- your home institution;
- your thesis supervisor’s name;
- a one-paragraph description of your studies and work in logic, and a paragraph indicating why it is important to attend the meeting;
- your estimate of the travel expenses you will incur;
- (for citizens or residents of the USA) citizenship or visa status; and
- (voluntary) indication of your gender and minority status. Women and members of minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
The student travel application (with accompanying recommendation letter) should be emailed to email@example.com as a single pdf file with “travel grant application” in the subject no later than February 29, 2024.